Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Our Little Cabbage Patch

There are amazing things happening in my life and I have a ton to say and share.


Me: I am a failed blogger, used to be poet, and new mother.  I am trying to have a simple conscious being, filled with life.  I love loud music, cool weather and skirts.  And of course, I love my family.

Turi: My loving, tolerant, big bear of a husband.  He's the muscle, builder, and repurposer of our team.  He is also my reality check and constant encourager.  His nickname mean 'bear' in Gaelic.


Jellybean: Our sweet little baby girl, she is an even tempered sweet baby.  Who at four months was a nine month cloths wearing, rolling around, sitting up two baby teeth bearing amazement.  She is named for the sugary treat associated with the day she was due.

Fozzy Bear: Our fuzzy little mascot.  He thinks he's a biped and the center of the family. I adopted him before all of this started, he earned his name the moment I met him, with the best Fozzie the Bear impression I ever saw.

This blog is a little bit of everything; recipes, mama musings, reviews, information and advice. I am not perfect and I'm learning as I go, but I want to share what I've learned with all of you.
Please join me as I grow as a Mama and hopefully manage to grow something in my garden too.

No comments:

Post a Comment